From time to time we discover things to read, places to go, or items you might want to purchase. Take a look, and let us know what you think!
- No More Clipboard: A nifty tool to help you organize, manage and share your health information. If you’ve ever sat in a doctor’s office with 10 sheets of paper to fill out, this ones for you!
- Stat: if you want to keep up with news about the state of our healthcare system, this is a great way to do it. Subscribe to their daily email and stay on top of what’s happening.
- Patients Like Me: We think it’s valuable to talk to other people who are experiencing similar healthcare challenges. One great way to do it is to sign up here, and start connecting.
- Arthritis Supplies: anyone who is living with arthritis or knows someone who is understands how valuable these tools are! Check out one of our favorite sites.
- Healthcare Bluebook: All of us are looking for ways to control our medical costs. One way to get information, especially before you incur the expense, is to look it up here.
- Heal: Are you looking for a medical provider to come to your home? And you don’t want to pay an arm and a leg? Check out this site.
- How to get patients to take more control of their decisions: This is an excellent article about how you can take more control of your care.