Optimizing care across the health care industry
The questions never change:
- How can we promote a healthier lifestyle?
- How can we ensure that patients adhere to their medication regimens?
- How do we communicate about health care more quickly and easily, across multiple health care systems and platforms?
- How can patients have the best access to their medical information?
- How will coaching and disease management contribute to lowering health care costs?
Health care providers, insurance companies, and health educators have spent decades trying to figure out the best way to answer these questions, and have more often than not come up short. More recently, these questions have become the domain of the technology developer. While developers can most definitely provide new ways to address old problems, they can’t necessarily improve on old solutions unless they bring something entirely new to the table, one that brings tools together with creative thinking and design.
And that’s where Pathfinders comes in. Our deep understanding of the patient experience enables us to clearly define the kinds technology tools that health care consumers want, need, and more importantly, will use. Moreover, we can leverage our database to provide insight about specific challenges, providing a deeper understanding of the critical challenges to the industry.
We offer a bridge between your development ideas, the patient’s experiences and the provider’s perspective. Our goal is to help you enhance the health care experience through a more productive and satisfying use of technology.
- Finding the right solution: Framing, developing, and implementation
- Understanding the customer environment
- Augmenting technology development with relevant patient data and industry knowledge
- Integrating patient feedback into provider tools and processes to increase usability and effectiveness
- In-depth product review
- Data extraction and application of relevant Pathfinders cases
- User experience review (Pathfinders clients)
- Final report with findings and recommendations